Saturday, July 10, 2010

Amit Trivedi Strike 2

Aisha's music is out!
This is the second album after DevD by Amit Trivedi whose every single track is likeable (at least for me ;)). Some of its tracks (esp the Punjabi ones) may not be to everyone's tastes....but I quite like the foot-tapping number...perfect for that DJ-night :D

Check out one of the best songs from the album "Lehrein" here :




and one of the "fun" songs "Behke Behke" here:





I like how his music captures the mood of the movie but gives individuality to each song. Same was the case with Aamir, DevD and now also Udaan alongwith Aisha.

Speaking of Udaan.....the movie that I am really looking forward to :) here are two must-hear songs from its album.





and this Theme song is simply awesome!! (the video is 5:39 but the theme ends at 2:40 I think).


2 comments:

  1. Still have to listen to all these new songs properly.. but good signs from both Udaan and Aisha so far.. nothing quite as catchy as 1-2 songs from Aamir or Dev.D (or Iktaara) so far, but then abhi bahut baar achchhe se sune hi naheen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked most of these songs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete