Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trailer Park -1

Ok, this is a new series by me. I'll post, for the busy world's benefit, any trailers of upcoming movies that I find interesting. Some of these would be great trailers of movies that will eventually turn out to be crap. Some others will probably be crappy trailers of the movies that I have high hopes for. Hopefully there will be none that even I won't have an idea about why I posted them. Hopefully. We'll see.

So, here goes, sans any comment (and in no particular order of interest)...























4 comments:

  1. Hmm....that's quite a variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you notice a conspicuous absence of animation there? :) That's because there were do many of them that I decided to put all of them together in Trailer Park 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "do many of them" heh heh ... dad's spegdagular :D
    Looking forward to the Part2

    ReplyDelete