Saturday, April 3, 2010

And now for something completely administrative....

I know I know... convenient for me, no? I don't have to feel the pressure of coming up with a "proper" posting! I can just keep posting admin stuff.. :P

But, seriously, there is no "proper" posting here. Junta, just post!!! Whatever comes to mind....

Ok, so a couple announcements. We have new authors joining us soon. Raja and his wife Usha (no pseudonyms needed). So, here is welcoming them  to the fastest growing team blog in the blogosphere! From 1 to 8 within 3 days! At this speed, we shall cross the human population on the last sunday of April, completely integrating the human society like never before. Hmmm... perhaps I should start working on some translation software for Ter Sami....

Also, I was thinking that it will perhaps be better to keep track of the number of visitors who are not among the authors. I know it is not likely to be more than a random bhoola-bhatka netizen per day for many months to come (and it is not going to matter after April 25 anyway), but still, if we are roaming around here many times a day then the counter will hardly mean anything. So, if you people agree, please send me your current IP address(es) that I can exclude from the counter.

On a related  note, it would be nice if everyone among us who visits the blog to read a fresh posting also posts a comment even if just to say "I was here" :) We might not want to count your visit in the hit counter, but all of us would like to know that the others ARE visiting and reading even if not posting when they are busy.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Usha and Raja! Will be nice to see you here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. further instructions.. you are supposed to call Sooper Slacker Sooper Slacker only (or SS)... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyy....welcome to the gang Usha and Raja :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the invite :) so nice to interact with you all here

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks vanks to thheek hai, par Raja kahaan hai?

    ReplyDelete
  6. my pathi is all the time busy guy...he does not have time for us :P if u can then make him join this urself...i am tired trying to get him out of the work mode to normal one

    ReplyDelete