Friday, April 23, 2010

Sun rise

It was about 4-5 days ago. This was an unusual day. just because I woke up at 6:30AM ;) . I looked out of my balcony and found this wonderful sunrise.
Though I was quick to react and gather my Nikon D60 to shoot but Sun had already crossed the crane. So here is the pic which I captured finally. Generally we don't notice it, but sun (and for that matter moon and other stars as well) travel very fast across sky.
Since then I am thinking to get up early and catch the Sun below crane. But if unusual things happen regularly, why would they be called unusual.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty picture.....the cloud cover gives a wonderful effect :)
    I would like to say that perhaps I have seen more sunrises while going to bed than while on waking up in the morning :D Love to take a walk in the cool morning breeze but just toooooooooooo lazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic..! The Sun looks like an orange Moon here! :)

    Hmm.. Orange Moon.. could be a good name for something.. cream biscuit maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good pic, Ashish! I actualy find that little bright patch on the sun fascinating! :D

    keep taking pics and posting them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all.... will post few more pics soon......

    ReplyDelete