Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Filter coffee with a change

Hello all, My first post ever.

Location: Little Saigon @ Atlantic City

For the sake of this post, I would call myself a die hard coffee fan ( partly due to my Tam-Brahm roots). This was a very interesting variant for filter coffee. The pleasant surprise was that it was filtered in front of you, so it was strong and fresh. But that was part of the surprise. The rest was that it is served with condensed milk. Try it, may be you might enjoy the experience.

The other thing I tasted that was interesting was Nuoe Dua Tuoi (aka Fresh Young Coconut Syrup). It was served with a little bit of sugar was added. It was not like the coconut water I have had in India, I was an interesting blend of Coconut water and Palm nectar (Neera).

4 comments:

  1. Wow.....by condensed milk you actually mean the thick sweet condensed milk like "Milkmaid" in India or is it a less thicker version? Interesting nevertheless......did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy in the tummy!! Nothing made with condensed milk has ever tasted bad! When there is sugar, and there is fat.. one cannot for more than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh! SS rhyming away to glory.... :D

    ReplyDelete