Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bliss :)

Just came from our Carnatic Music class :)

Listening to some more from Musicindiaonline !!! awesome changes in player and list... (just noticing as I did not listen from this for a long time now)

www.musicindiaonline.com/#/artist/11-Classical_Carnatic_Instrumental/274-Srinivas_U/

Listen to Raghuvamsa Sudha in this (second in the list of Artist's top songs). The Raga is KathanaKuthuhalam (Kuthulaham in thamizh means a lot of fun)

My music teacher told me that I can start teaching for the beginners :) so she is going to send me ppl...ha ha.

4 comments:

  1. me too! me too! where do I sign up for the class? :)

    by the way, Kuthuhalam seems the same word as the sanskrit/hindi कौतूहल. same meaning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!! Teaching music!!! That's just amazing! You must be quite advanced in music. Nice to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!!!!!!!!
    Way to go Usha..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rahul - yes lots of old tamil words are from Sanskrit :) My grandpa used to say bring "Jalam" not "thanni"(actual tamil word) for water :P

    Regarding the sign up sheet...how serious are u? I am a very strict teacher :) ask Raja if u want...

    Thanks ppl :) will post some of my lessons here too

    ReplyDelete