Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oops... I am late

Seems like I have delayed myself for ages, in contributing to my first ever blog. Lot has been published in not a very long span of time and that’s great. Let’s say I was busy with my cardboard pieces, paint and brushes :).

I like smell of paint and I like Playing with colours. I like spending my time surrounded with bottles of colours and brushes of different sizes scattered around me. So this week I spent most of my time painting.

Hopefully I’ll be back with a new post very soon and share some music of my choice with all of you. Right now going to get a good sleep. bbye.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome!!!
    and better late than never..... :)
    hope to hear from you soon again.....
    And yes.... do post some pics of your paintings...I would love to see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep! post some pics of your paintings!

    and.. welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amruta.. yes pls.. we look fw to painting-pics! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete